Yahoo Mail Notifier is free software (MPL), but if you find it useful you can support its development :)
|resources:||Home Feedback Installation Change Log Bugs Source Code Screenshots Notes|
BugsBefore reporting bugs regarding the mail count being off, please perform the following steps:
- Enable logging by going to about:config in the location bar, type "extensions.ym_notifier.logenable" (without quotes) in the filter text box and then double click on the entry listed below that to change it to true.
- Log out of Yahoo (using both the Yahoo web page logout link and by right clicking on the extension's icon and selecting log out)
- Right click on the extension's icon and select "Check Now".
- Go to your Profile directory and find the file named "Yahoo_Mail_Notifier_log.txt" and email it to me (it doesn't contain any passwords, only your Yahoo username).
- Disable logging, by repeating step one to change the extensions.ym_notifier.logenable back to false.
Latest bugs filed for ymnotifier
|25957||Will not operate as intended|
|25908||No longer working - requires new login to yahoo to check mail ...|
|25788||new emails no longer auto open|
|25784||Yahoo email signed-off by default|
|25733||Notifier Icon does not function as a button after update to FF28.0|
|25718||chexk for new mails|
|25652||Icon shows an error. Always. No new mail count.|
|25460||Yahoo mail opens in allready opened tab (not a new one)|
|25448||FF toolbar mail icon R Click drop down box not working|
To receive access to edit bugs for this project, please contact the project owner.